Apply to our Manicuring Programs today till October 15th, 2022,
get $200 off.
The discounted amount will be prorated by the pay period.
A Manicuring Program for Aspiring Manicurists
To hone their skills, students have the opportunity to practice by providing manicures to their peers or clients in our school-operated salon. Schedule a consultation for our manicuring program today by clicking here and taking the first step towards your career in the beauty industry.
Whether you are just starting in the beauty industry or looking to add more skills, taking our manicuring program will be beneficial. Many of our students who finished the program are working at reliable nail salon spas, hair salons, and spas.
What Will You Learn in the Manicuring Program?
In this Manicure and Pedicure Class you will learn the following:
- Nail structure
- Professional client consultation
- Salon hygiene and sanitation
- Contra-indications – diseases and disorders
- Nail and skin disorders
- Hands and feet structures
- Massage Technique
- Signature Touch
- Spa Manicure and Pedicure and Manicure Techniques
The Southern California College of Barber and Beauty Difference
- Approved By Naccas-accredited agency – We have the necessary accreditation to allow for licensure after graduation.
- High Graduation Rates – Most of the students enrolled in our manicuring and other programs are able to finish them, courtesy of the guidance and encouragement of our professional educators.
- A Strong Career – assistance program – Our educators and founders have a network of barbershops and salons that is used as a referral system to employ recent graduates.
- Job Security – In terms of job security, barbers are guaranteed a job for life! Keep up your training and education, stay up to speed with trends and grow your network, and you’ll never be short of work.
- Education Approach – We use a unique multifaceted teaching approach in helping students transition from a classroom setting to working hands-on with clientele. Our campus is open to the public. We cater to different learning styles of students as we understand that each has different needs.
- Practical Training – At the Southern California College of Barber & Beauty, we provide students with plenty of practical training. We have our school-operated salons where they can apply the skills they have learned effectively.
- Latest Trends – We closely follow the latest beauty trends and advancements, so our students can provide future customers with the highest satisfaction for their service.
- Educators – Our educators are carefully screened to ensure a staff of fully licensed and experienced professionals. Not only are they qualified to give both academic and practical instruction, they also serve as passionate mentors who bring out the inner creativity of the students.
How Long Does a Manicuring Program Take?
The Manicuring Program of Southern California College of Barber & Beauty can be completed in as little as 3 months! Take a look below at our schedule below:
- Tuesday to Saturday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- 40 hours per week
- Total length of program = 3 month
- Phone: 442.277.5847
- Email: email@example.com
Client Service Hours
Tuesday 12:00 PM – 8:00PM
Closed on Sunday.