Southern California College of Barber & Beauty is a family owned college. As owners of several barbershops in San Diego we realized a desire for recently graduated Barbers and Cosmetologists to not only receive comprehensive practical training, but as importantly, quality customer service skills and self-marketing proficiencies. We strongly believe that possessing extensive knowledge and expertise in your field of study makes you a valuable asset, and employers have confidence in hiring individuals with such qualifications.
You also empower yourself with future accomplishments and upward movement in which there are no limitations to your success. Southern California College of Barber & Beauty holds itself and its staff to the highest standards in order to successfully groom and empower our students to realize their full potential.
Why Choose Us
- Even during challenging economic circumstances, individuals still require haircuts. Barbers and beauty professionals can enjoy job security throughout their lives. By continuously updating their training and education, keeping abreast of trends, expanding their professional network, they can ensure a steady flow of work.
- The projected growth of the industry is 10% by 2024. The number of job openings is well above average.
- The barber and beauty industry facilitates a flexible work schedule, as most professionals are self-employed.
- The barber and beauty industry is the third-largest in the world and has some of the top recession-proof careers. The demand for licensed professionals is much greater than the supply. In today’s media-centered culture, cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians, makeup artists, and manicurists are all achieving career success at unprecedented levels.
- The sky’s the limit when it comes to salary! When it comes to compensation, there are different pay structures ranging from independent contractors to renting your own space.
Our Educational Style
- We educate our students to be professional, knowledgeable, and skilled barbers and beauty professionals who will be fully prepared for the State of California licensing examination, making them highly employable.
- We provides a unique multifaceted teaching approach, helping students transition from a classroom setting to working hands-on with clientele. Our campus is open to the public.
- We uses a wealth of interactive, multimedia, video, and live demos and lectures to address the full range of learning styles in every lesson.
- We closely follows professional trends, new and upcoming products, fashion, and styles as to maintain a cutting-edge lead in the industry.
- We arm our students with the customer service skills and the essentials of self-marketing necessary to maximize their earning potential, and capitalize on building clientele and maintaining loyalty.
- We support our students in realizing their full potential and gaining the confidence to enter the barbering or cosmetology industry without any career limitations.
Complete Kit of Professional Level Supplies
All of our programs include a mock state board test to help you prepare for the state license examination. Our student kits include the state board kit and licensing fees, and more…
- Premium styling tools and cutting, color and styling essentials
- Digital, print and video instructional materials
- Mannequin heads
- Live models
- Live demos
- Guest barbers/stylists
- Exclusive video tutorials
- Our educators are dedicated to assisting students in career placement for a successful transition.
- Our educators and founders have a network of barbershops and salons that is used as a referral system to employ recent graduates.
- We recognizes our students’ diversity and therefore guide our students through the array of employment possibilities from spas, resorts, and hotels, to beauty salons, and barber shops to customize their job search.
- Our educators undergo thorough screening to ensure that our staff consists of fully licensed and experienced professionals. They possess the qualifications to provide comprehensive academic and practical instruction. Moreover, they serve as enthusiastic mentors who encourage and nurture the creative potential of our students.
- We invest in our educators to ensure that they are trained in the latest industry techniques and protocols.
- Many of our educators work in the professional industry and attend professional shows and competitions, bringing relevant expertise to their students.
- Phone: 442.277.5847
- Email: email@example.com
Client Service Hours
Tuesday 12:00 PM – 8:00PM
Closed on Sunday.